Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thirty Things #2


#2 List 3 legitimate fears and how they came about?

1.  My biggest fear losing my parents.  I know that it will happen and I know that there is nothing I can do about it.  However when my mother turn 50 I had a panic attack.  I legit freaked out, stupid I know b/c its not like 50 is even old these days.  If you have known me for a while you will know that my parents rock.  Through high school my house was filled with kids that would hang out with my mom when I was even out of town.  I moved on my own when I was 21 however ended up buying a condo smack in the same place I grew up since we moved to the states two door down.  For the past five years until last October I lived next door to my parents.  Some would die if they were that close but for me it was great.  It makes me sad to watch it sit empty and not be able to see them everyday b/c I work to much but they are still the most important people in my life. 



2.  My  2nd fear is falling down and hitting my head. Mostly falling down stairs backwards. I'm not sure where this came from besides that I always fall down or hurt myself somehow. NOW this my not be a legitimate fear but I do feel like this is in my own little head practical :)

3.  My 3rd fear is not being fully happy with my life and choices when I'm old and look back at them.  I'm proud of who I am and that I like to think positive and let the bad part of people not get the best of me.  I know I should probably hold more grudges (lets be honest even if you screw me over seven times I will still see the good in you) I like to think that Karma will do the dirty work so why should I waste my energy in trying to stoop to your level?  I guess this fear came about b/c I watch people around me recieve things they want and either not be deserving of them or still complain about it.  I fear I will continue to work hard my whole life without reaching the goals I'm after.










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover