Saturday, October 6, 2012

10 Things I would tell my 16 yr old self

#4 is my fav so far! 10 things I would tell my 16 yr old self!

1.  Life is short.  You will lose people sooner then you think enjoy the time you have.
2.  Don't be in a hurry to grow up, trust me that can wait
3.  Love your parents they need you and they do things that they think are best for you
4.  Go away for school you will be FINE
5.  Don't be so needy of having a man in your life, the ones you will chose up until now will not the "forevers" anyway
6.  Be a good person don't let the hate of others weigh you down.
7.  Don't be so nervous things have a way of working out I promise
8.  Don't drink so much in your early 20's it will cost you some friendships that are dear to your heart.
9.  Follow #8 but make sure you still have as much fun!  The things you learn in those years make you who you are today
10. Most of all always say what you mean and mean what you say.  Don't say things that you wouldn't want to be said back to a person without you being the person to say it to them.  Be sure to always be upfront and honest.  Like your momma taught you "honesty is always the policy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover