Monday, October 8, 2012

#5 of Thirty Things

Today's question.... Name 5 things that make you happy right now......

1.  My family being alive and healthy is def my number 1.  After losing GG this year out of no where it really makes you think.  Letting go of the little things in life and just trying to be happy b/c you never know when someone you think will be around for a while will be gone with out a goodbye.

2.  My puppies.  No matter what kind of day I have being greeted at the door by two wagging days makes life seem better
Whats better then laying in bed with that one on the right!








3.  Being in the position to not be living pay check to pay check and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Knowing that I may be tired but it will all work out in the end.

4.  That my trip to DC is only two weeks away! FOUR whole days with no work! Unheard of for me :)  I intend to enjoy ever waking minute of it.

5.  My Friends.... I have a lot of people I know and would call my friends but there are a few that are always there for me and I love so dearly.  They don't care that I can't hang out as much b/c they know I have to work 50 million hours a lot of hours a week but they know I still think about them everyday and care about how they are and if they are happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover