Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Cofessions

Summer Confessions

  • I must confess that this summer has been been liberated and frustrating at the same time!
  • I must confess that I have made improvements in almost every area this year and I intend to keep pushing forward.
  • I must confess that I have felt more like more old self this summer
  • I must confess that the begining of the summer was almost more fun then I have had in years ;)
  • I must confess at times this summer I have been jealous of people that have gotten married and/or have kids, but then at times I'm more then happy to be able to do me whenever needed.
  • I must confess that I have finally found the path I want to take and I'm hoping that it finds me the happiness I know I deserve
  • I must confess that I have found it hard sometimes to believe that karma really exists but I know that even if it doesn't when I stand at those gates I can know that I was a good person.
  • I must confess I wish I could tape certain people and play their actions back to them, only then may they see what the whole world already sees.
  • I must confess that I'm sure people might say the same for me ;)
  • I must confess that I had the best time ever at one of my bestest friends in the worlds weddings this summer!
  • I must confess that I had a blast seeing old friends that I haven't seen forever!









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover