Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pampering and The List

Some people think facials and getting your nails and hair done are just material things that are a waste of money.  To me they are necessary.  Sometimes you just feel in the dumps.  As you know from this post schedules-bills-and-pups that has been me the last week or so.  A change is sometimes necessary and sometimes you can't change something major but you can cut your hair or get a relaxing spa treatment! And that is exactly what I'm doing after work today!  Soooooo beyond needed and sooooo beyond excited! 

And I have been seeing "the list" going around and thought it would be fun to share a few of mine!
so....
Here is some of my bucket list :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover