Tuesday, November 22, 2011

{twenty-five} Meet Me

One.
I am my mothers first born however I am a middle child
Two.
I eat, sleep and breath animals but mostly dogs
Three.
We have secret friends at work and I got a dog frame and put this picture in it 
and now when I look over all I want to do is go home!
four.
My sisters have ALOT of kids which makes me an Aunt to many! 
five.
I'm not much of a cook, however I am trying more and more
six. 
I haven't driven a car that was actually mine in three years and I'm looking forward to getting my own but not the payment.
seven. 
I work for a company that sells beer but I don't drink that often.
eight. 
I take my dog to daycare.  He repays me by sleeping most of the time while he is there.  Thanks $17.00 charge for nothing!
nine.
If you are my friend at any point in my life I will consider you a friend for life no matter how long its been since I have seen you.
ten.
I don't watch the news.  People are crazy
eleven.
Christmas is my favorite time a year and I would like it if my living room looked like this
twelve.
I live by the motto if your going to say own it. 

thirteen.
I worry. And I mean to the point where I make myself sick.  I can't help it no matter how hard I try its just who I am
fourteen.
Now that I'm 29 I will be this age forever that's right folks I'm never getting any older!
fifteen.
I would rather have a few true friends then alot of semi friends.
sixteen.
I think every night about how I'm going to get up earlier and work out. And every morning I think that it can wait till tomorrow!
seventeen.
I think that my bank account might change and suddenly have loads of money ;) so I check it aleast five times a day!
eighteen.
I hate math and math hates me its truly the reason I do not have a college degree.
nineteen.
I will be going back to school next year.
twenty.
This is proving to be harder then I thought lol
twenty-one.
I sometimes go to the movies alone which is interesting b/c I will not go to a restaurant alone.
twenty-two.
I sing in the car at the top of my lungs and dance even when alone!
twenty-three.
I have to hear from my mom or dad at least once a day
twenty-four.
When I was a kid I couldn't stay away from home b/c I thought my family was going to leave me.
twenty-five.
The future scares me.

What Twenty-five things should I know about you?
Link up with Erin and tell us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover