Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 Day Challenge....Day One

I wanted to do something fun on my blog so here goes a 10 day you Challenge....

Ten
I grew up in Japan and loved it and had an irrational fear that we couldn't come back to the US without being shot on the street b/c the news portrays the US so bad

Nine
B/c of 10 I hate watching the news and even though I record it every night I barley watch it....... EVER~

Eight
I would love to have my very own Dog Daycare

Seven
I wish that I had never given up running

Six
I hate where I live.... not my condo but the neighbors

Five
If I'm bored I check FB over and over like something is going to change

Four
I talk to my animals like they might actually one day start responding

Three
I sometimes feel like I need to do something more meaningful in my life.  What I have no clue

Two
I don't get mad  very often however if you push just right I can act like a nut :)

One
I still wish I lived next door to my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover