Friday, November 11, 2011

10 Day You Challenge Day 9

{nine}
All the different seasons... I know alot of people pick one season that is their fav, however I just like all of them for different reasons. That's why I like Ohio you can have a touch of each season.

{eight}
Work... crazy I know but I love to work I normally have two to three jobs at a time.  I just feel lazy if I'm not working!  I think I might need my head checked!

{seven}
The dog park.  If it wasn't for the dog park I feel like I wouldn't get any sleep.  I also wouldn't have met some of the most wonderful people I know.

{six}
Health. Through the past few years we my dad has gone through so much but has always pushed through it and made it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal. Thanks for making it seem that way Dad and trying to make it as easier on us even though that was not your job but ours.

{five}
Friends. New and old. This past year has been rough and that's putting it lightly.  So many people have stuck by my side and I have never felt so warm inside to know that its going to be OK no matter what happens.

{four}
Roofs.  Your probably thinking roofs WTF lol.  but I am thankful to have a roof over everyones heads that I love.  The economy is hard and making your bills seems harder everyday.  So I am thankful that though it has hit the people I love where it hurts that they all still have everything that they need :)

{three}
Music.  Nothing is better then music. When your in a good mood or a bad mood music can help you.  I'm not sure I could survive without it :) OK I could but I wouldn't be very happy

{two}
Dogs.  All dogs really I'm obsessed but you already knew that if you know me.  But my dogs are my fav (of course right!) I love them like their were my children and they mean the world to me as I do to them and its nice

{one}
Family.  My family is a crazy one! We fight we laugh we cry. But no matter what we Love. I wouldn't change them for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover