Tuesday, December 13, 2011

M.I.A. its what I have been doing best!

I know I haven't posted in forever and a day.  I have been working two jobs and trying to stay awake to accomplish everything on my to do list..... This past week my body has just been ready to quit  ;( I know that I have a plan and a reason for working my arse off but it just doesn't seem to be paying off.  Tonight I'm finally giving in and going to go home and just stay there.  Curl up in bed with my little fur baby and the other one right next to the bed and watch TV and sleep.  I hate to do that when there is a million and five things I could be doing but hey you can't always be on the run and I'm afraid if I don't force myself to stop I might have a body that stops for me.  Ill be back with a better post tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover