Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with The Little Things we Do ...here

1. A nervous habit I have is very strange but I smell erasers, I think it comes from growing up overseas and all of their erasers smell yummy!



2. Something that makes me sad is how much people in this world seem to not care for each other.
3. Today I am thankful for my doggies I love them so very much and they make me feel loved at night.
4. My favorite room in my house is my bedroom.  It is so comfy!
5. I can't stand rude people that only care about themselves! Come on people we are all human!


6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would go be selfish and get a massage!
7. The last person I hung out with was Amanda, Robin and Ben (and the dogs of course since she was so nice to watch my little man til almost 10PM) at Robin's last night after a very long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover