Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Letters


Friday letters :)

Dear Mom:  Happy Mothers Day!  I love you so much and you are always there for me no matter what.  You are by far the best Mom anyone could ask for!Dear Work #2:  I have almost said F it and left you more then once the past week.  Things are just a little two stressful for a part time fun job.  So please start being my passion again please! Dear Tank: I love getting up early with you and walking.  I'm sorry I was lazy this am.Dear last night: It was so nice to just sit down and enjoy the weather with some of my favorite people last night.  Nothing better then the grill, fresh air, friends and of course a full glass of wine.  
Dear Myfitnesspal:  You let me know when I fail at life at my eating choices and for that I don't like you :)
Dear Moo: I think that maybe Daycare got the best of you yesterday, I was a little concerned you were going to pass out on the way home. 

 photo signature_zps184861e1.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I blame Myfitnesspal too, that's why I tend to ignore that thing on most days. LOL. Found you at Friday's Letters. ;)
    xo,
    loveandinbetween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It makes us feel better right :) lol I followed you too!

      Delete

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover