Friday, May 24, 2013

Dear Friday


Dear Life:  You have been hard the last week.  Between rude people and no sleep I really hated you last night. 
Dear Tank:  It was Birthday Sunday!  I love you more then words can express.  
Waiting for his Ice cream Cake <3 td="">
Dear Weekend:  You are not a weekend for me and that makes me sad.  I want to be lazy for once and just sit there at home and watch T.V. #overworked #burntout
Dear Friends: I love you!  That's it
Dear Cable:  I thought about just deleting you since I'm never home however what would I do when my insomnia hits?? So instead I just knocked you down to almost nothing... well OK 130 channels lol.

 photo signature_zps184861e1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover