Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Lot of Trash and Some Beer Please


Pile of trash at the end of the night

The company I work for sponsors our local Oktoberfest, and b/c I love to work I always spend my entire weekend their once a year.  Normally we have a nice big truck that has a lift that you press the magic button and it goes up and down.  Along with a ride for me I mean the little ones that comes to visit me it also makes it so much easier to drag the beer out of the truck.  I know that I'm heavier then I want to be but I'm still a girl. And a girl that is very clumsy.  Needless to say I was tripping all over myself getting up and down all weekend.  Maybe it was a cruel joke to see if I would make through the weekend in one piece..... Along with almost breaking my neck several times we had a mini wind storm Saturday afternoon that brought this baby pictured below right down in front of our faces.  Signs from above that I should just sit down and not move in fear of being stabbed by falling branches? I mean it sounded reasonable to me :) As I'm sure every other sane person of the world would feel the same way! Needless to say I trucked on unlike my counterpart boy who seemed very scared jk


I love fall and the festivals and this Oktoberfest didn't let me done.  With all the crappy food I wanted to eat and maybe a beer or two the weekend was a complete success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover