Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dear Karma..... please check your list again....

One lesson I have learned through the years is the only person you can truly trust is yourself.  Of course you have your family and your closest friends but things like that can change in a second.  I have always been the type of person to think the best of everyone and try to see the positive.  I wish that society didn't make this increasing difficult for me everyday.  Maybe the karma fairy and I need to have a talk! If I can't believe that karma will take care of the people that mistreat others I don't know how I will stay sane!  For now I will keep my faith in her and in god that life can only get better and I just need to continue to be who I am even if I am a little to caring~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover