Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What is a Relationship anymore

I watch people these days and wonder what happened to the days when two people found each other and when they married it was forever.  Now don't get me wrong I understand things like cheating or abuse for reason to separate!  I mean the people that got together b/c they loved each other and just didn't feel like putting in the work to make it last.  Is giving up divorce too easy these days.

Maybe we are too wise to what is really happening with relationships b/c its so easy to find things out, maybe there was no truth in being faithful ever.  I know that just like in politics there is a left and a right idea on what a relationship should be and maybe I am old fashion, but when you are together shouldn't you be together?  I watch so many of my friends getting divorced and I wonder why no one seems to be able to make it anymore.  No more are you surprised by divorce you are surprised that someone is still together. 

I know that there are such things as girls night out but when did it come to if you went out it was strictly without your significant other or family? I know I can't be the only one that thinks this way!?!? The basic to every break up these days is ..... oh they went out separate all the time and he/she ended up with someone or yeah she/he found someone on the computer. 

Things aren't always going to be easy no matter if you single or not but remember why you walked down that aisle before you do something that can change everyone's life around you.

Sorry for the venting this has just been on my mind for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover