Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the blank



1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up.


2. As an adult, my dream job would be A doggy daycare owner :) .

3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was I was never really into dressing up for Halloween.
5. My favorite childhood toy was definitely my stuffed Snoopy. 
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ...was visiting Korea with my family and a friends family and we were told to stay off a big hill and instead we went running up it and my little sister fell and got hurt.
7. I get daily inspiration from other blogger, people in my life and my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover