Thursday, October 13, 2011

The love of my life

Is 72lbs, brown and hairy! But hey like they always say you don't pick what who you fall in love with!
                          Meet Tank

       
He is currently my sleeping partner in crime!  He is there to keep me warm and make my life better by his silliness! He has introduced me to some of the best people I have ever met by annoying me until I take him to the dog park everyday!  He is truly the reason I didn't go into full depression mode when my life turned upside down, once or twice this past year.  Can I truly be giving all this credit to a dog! YES and I mean it, which actually might be the saddest thing I have heard come out of my mouth lol. 

1 comment:

  1. They are the most reliable, loyal, loving, tear licking creatures and we are blessed to call them ours. Its not the saddest thing to come out of your mouth, its the most honest. They're our pals, our confidants, and our best friends and I wouldn't trade mine for anything! ~Teresa

    ReplyDelete

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover