Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm blank because

I'm afraid because....
I think too much about the what if's
I worry that I will not accomplish my dreams
I fear sickness

I'm weird because...
I eat sour cream with everything
I forget what I'm saying mid sentence
I laugh randomly out loud b/c I think of funny things that have happened

I'm a bad friend because...
I don't call as much as I should
I bail on things if I'm too tired
I talk about myself too much
I get jealous

I'm a good friend because...
I will stand by you
I will let you come back even if you disappear
I will stand up for you
I will listen

I'm sad because...
I don't get enough family time
I don't get enough fur baby time
I don't stick to working out

I'm happy because....
for the most part I have the old me back
I'm working hard and accomplishing the things I want
I have great friends that stick by me and love me for who I am

I'm excited because....
I have been crossing things off my bucket list like mad
I have three trips planned in the 5 months (I never go anywhere)
My grandpa and grandma are coming to visit me
I get to see one of my sisters from another mister marry her soul mate in less then a month!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover