Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Letters :)

Dear work, I wish I could sometimes slap you in the face..... but for now I'll just suck it up.

Dear Fur babies, I love you so much and even though you have lately cost me a lot of money your wagging butts at the door make me melt.

Dear Gym, I'm so glad you are back in my life even if my knee is not! It felt good to run off some of this stress that has been wearing me out!

Dear Life, Your being OK lately and I thank you for that :)

Dear Bills, You on the other hand are out of control!  Please check yourself!

Dear Friend, Its not that we don't love you, we do, all of us do we are just tired.  I know you don't see the comments you make and they way you just can't go with the flow.  I understand that and I try to see past it, but sometimes you say things that cut deep.  I really think that you don't think them to be mean but we do.  I hope you can understand and we can all work past this.

Dear Sleep, I guess we are still broken up however I still really miss you and plead that you make a come back in my life.......thank you in advance!

Dear Saturday, I'm pumped for you! I only work til 1 then its game on like Donkey Kong! I will cherish you until you go so fast I feel like I got cheated then I will not like you ;) So please move slow!

Dear Mommy, Happy Mother's day!  I love you more then you will ever know.  And even if I get crappy with you I still listen to what you say ! OK well sometimes! but I give at least 98% of the time.... does that count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover