Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Tank and Six Mommy is sorry she works so much and I know you hate these long days as much as I do but you are good babies and I thank you for that! Dear Job 1 Some days I love it here some days I wish I was anywhere but here! Today I'm happy to be here! Dear Job 2 I hate that I had to change my whole outfit around today but I'm glad that I get to work there b/c its so fun and I love everyone! Dear Mom I know you think I get annoyed with your questions but I get annoyed that I don't have the answers I want. Its not you its me! Dear Crush Your fun to talk to even when I'm tired! Dear Ex I think you have no clue what you are talking about half the time and you can't keep track of who you have told what to! If you just didn't lie your life would be a whole lot easier! Dear Bank Accounts I love that you are not empty today however can you find a way to put a little more in there so I don't need to stress out! Dear Throat Please stop hurting me! Dear Tank Enjoy daycare today Mommy will watch you on the computer please don't sleep all day!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover