Monday, February 6, 2012

60 Days of Insanity- Day 5,6 & 7

OK so I'm a little behind :)  I didn't have a chance to breath this weekend let alone to blog!  I swear I'm not leaving my house next weekend!  If I wrote about everything this weekend I would be writing a book so here is a short break down :)
  • Friday- Went to the circus, rode and elephant and had a little ice cream!
  • Saturday- Worked in the AM went to see my niece cheer and win first place and GRAND CHAMPS at cheer. Did the last work out for the week! Hurt my finger :(Then went to have dinner and see Christopher Titus.... if you have never seen him GO he is hilarious!
  • Sunday- Worked then had dance dress rehearsal then had a party at my house for Super Bowl.
WHEW!~ no wonder I have a cold today! Here are some pics from all the craziness!








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover