Monday, January 30, 2012

60 Day Insanity

Yes I am alive!  I have been MIA for a while due to schedules, illness and just plain craziness!  But I'm back now and I'm going to write for the next 60 days about my journey through the program Insanity!  I figure if I write about it I will have something besides my friend Robyn to hold me accountable :)  (Good thought at least)

Let me start with this eating healthy thing might not be on my budget!  Holy Cow was I shocked checking out at the grocery yesterday.  I felt like I had nothing in my cart yet I spent $94!  I thought shoot I normally spend $125.00 for the month!  Then again I eat out a lot too!

So Day 1-

So far I have eaten more then I normally eat by 3:00 :)  I did an egg this AM with a bagel with tsp of cream cheese I was suppose to have pineapple with that but I guess I have lost my can opener lol! I attempted to then eat Greek yogurt with apples and pecans in it and I love yogurt but something about tasted just foul so chalk that one up to no way am I doing that again! Why is it that I can do mixed yogurt all day but plain yogurt with me adding the stuff is so nasty! UGH! Anyways, I still have lunch a mid snack and dinner whew this is hard work!  I also work all day so I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this off but hey where there is a will there is a way :)








So here is a couple start pictures then I will post pictures throughout with the last one being at our reason for doing all of this.... well besides its good for you blah blah .....SCOTTSDALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover