Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dog Park Dog Rules

The dog park is somewhere you can find Tank and I almost 3 nights a week ! Its my  his favorite place to go! (OK I'm not going to lie if you know me you know my obsession with dogs so I enjoy this time too!) My last two trips though have not been very enjoyable and its not because of the dogs but their Humans!  So I thought maybe these peeps need some Dog Park Rules for humans :) Please see below:
  • Please remember to not bring your dog if they do not like other dogs! I would think you would realize that if you dog is trying to eat multiply dogs over and over the "I don't know why he is acting like this he never does this" will stop working!
  • If you bring good looking dogs people will comment to you.  Accept the comment don't act like you can't hear them!
  • Your dog will most likely get humped, yes not acceptable behavior for us, however we don't greet each other with a butt sniff either! Its not a sexy thing its a I'm the leader thing!
I controlled my urges to post this at the local dog park but thought I would share it with my blog friends :)
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover