Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Cara Box




This month was my first time ever participating in the Cara Box exchange and boy was it neat!  I got to know to wonderful ladies that I would not have gotten know otherwise!

I was paired up with Nicole, who I sent too! She is such an amazingly giving woman!

And I sent to Nickohl who was so fun to get to know! Her and I have so much in common and she sent me an amazing box!  She was so thoughtful sending little dude a present in my box!
All my goodies including Tanks bone :) 

My nails after using my awesome nail polish by Nicole ;) 


Tank saying thank you!

Thank  you so much Kaitlyn for putting this together for all of us! 



 photo signature_zps184861e1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover