Wednesday, July 18, 2012

If you really knew me.....

I have read a couple of these this week and really love this idea so here goes!

If you really knew me.....

  • You would know that I can sing almost any song however would not be able to tell you who sings 95% of them
  • You'd think I'm nuts half the time when it comes to dogs.  I drive people I'm with nuts having to touch every dog I come in connect with
  • That I change my mind everyday on what I would actually like to do with the rest of my life
  • You would know that I fight to not be overwhelmed everyday
  • You would know that I think the world of my parents and everything they have given up for us girls
  • You would know that I love watching soap operas
  • You'd know that I dance randomly at any moment
  • You would know that I don't like to stay mad
  • You would know that I still sometimes find it hard to believe that my GG is passed.
  • You would know that I sing Christmas songs all through the year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover