Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thin Mints and Pictures!

Its almost Friday Woot! That's pretty much the only thing keeping me going at this point! That and the fact that since I switched to Weight Watchers I was able to have thin mints for breakfast! For real! I can only have 4 of them for 4 points which in turn will take me forever to get through the boxes since I was obviously not even thinking of dieting when I ordered by 7 boxes!!!!!!!!!!! 

I always stick with challenges as you can tell if you read this blog ;) so I picked a new one for the month of March!  I love taking pictures and never remember to so I thought that this would be a neat challenge.  Each day it gives me something to photograph.  Day 1 Up.  So yesterday when I was thinking about it I thought well duh the sky.  Yesterday it was amazing out today of course its gloomy!  However I stuck with my sky theme and actually got a pretty cool picture out of it........


Behold the Sky

Have a wonderful afternoon :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover