Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A lot of driving.....

Hello everyone! I haven't forgotten about my photo challenge I just need to get caught up today.  Over the weekend we packed into the car and drove down to Montgomery AL to see my GG in the hospital.  Even though I'm pretty sure she had no idea we were there (b/c they have her sedated) it was nice to be able to hold her hand and see that she is still with us.  Unfortunately she has a long fight ahead of her but if you know my GG she is feisty!  If anyone has the fight in them its her.  It was nice to see my family and meet others that had people in the same ICU and hear their stories.  I would like to thank everyone that helped me make it possible to travel down there! Without people like you around me things that seemed impossible would never have been possible.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart ( you guys know who you are)

As for my pictures I will update them when I get home tonight :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover