Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things are really moving!

So yesterday was a HUGE day! I finished my first quarter of school and got one of my grades so far 95.5% woot! I will be waiting a few days for my second class (the teacher takes her time grading). I took the sign out of the window yesterday at the condo b/c it is officially Rented!


So now comes the fun part and the Nicole is going to freak out b/c I am a freak and worry about everything! But its time to find a place to live and get moved. It is also time to find my own car b/c come November the lease is up on the Maxima and I will be getting my own car this time! So I have been spending hours looking over the same apartment ads I decided to switch gears and look for cars! I think I am going to go with something fun! Here is what I'm thinking:

Why not have fun since I am single and have no kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Other Business

www.scentsy.com/nicoletaylor
Pin It button on image hover